Saturday, August 30, 2008

BILLY MAYS - QUIT YELLING AT ME!

The Angry White Dude doesn't watch much television. However, it seems that every time I turn the thing on these days, some a**clown named Billy Mays is yelling at me! I only have two words for Billy Mays....shut the f*** up! I don't know where this guy came from or why any company believes that some bearded guy yelling at me will cause me to buy cleaner or magic putty. I would buy some magic putty if I could clamp it down between Billy's teeth.

There are lots of commercials that annoy me...but any with Billy Mays cause me to change the channel. Another one I really hate is the Hughes DirecNet commercial with the redhead woman of a million expressions. She's like a train wreck....awful, but you can't look away! Maybe there is some justice and Billy Mays and Expression Woman are married and mutually annoy the hell out of each other.

Here are the vids:



And Expression Woman (I live to watch her say "how cool is that?"):

No comments: