Sunday, August 31, 2008

TEXAS READIES TO EXECUTE MORE HUMAN TRASH!

[caption id="attachment_210" align="alignleft" width="224" caption="VICIOUS MURDERER KEVIN WATTS"]VICIOUS MURDERER KEVIN WATTS[/caption]

GOD BLESS TEXAS! Texas continues to set the example to other states in executing murderers who have destroyed innocent lives. Human excrement Kevin Michael Watts has been sentenced for execution October 8, 2008. He is on death row after being convicted to killing 3 people in a restaurant in San Antonio in 2003. He executed 3 of the 4 in the restaurant by having them kneel before him and shooting them in the back of the head. The fourth was a new bride of one of the workers executed in the restaurant. He kidnapped and drugged her, then tortured, raped and sodomized her before allowing another homie to rape her.

Is Kevin Watts sorry for the pain and destruction he brought to those families? No, far from it. Who is responsible? You guessed it....whitey! Here is what he said to the judge when allowed to comment: "I want to say that you white folks can kill me for something they've been doing for years. You white folks, you've been doing this (expletive) for years. You all started this (expletive)." Yep, whitey forced poor Kevin to kill those innocents. Predictably, after the judgment was rendered, Watt's friends and family erupted in the courtroom yelling obscenities. Why is the Angry White Dude not surprised??

A simple Google search found the writings of young Kevin on the internet and I will post them below. Also found was a personals ad where Kevin is looking for love. A anti-capital group from Canadian Coalition Against the Death Penalty (no doubt commie losers) provide sweet little Kevin and other murderers the chance to find love once they have taken the same opportunity from others. Maybe the leftist lovers of murderers would feel differently if it was one of their family who had "felt the love" from Kevin. Isn't that great? Why are murderers on death row allowed access to the internet? Anyway, here's one of Kevin's poems:

Facts, Thoughts, and Ambitions

So many nights, so many crys
I just look at the sky and wonder why
Is this my destiny is this all meant to be
I pray this is a dream cause I wish to wake to flee
This bares a strain on my brain as I grit my teeth to the grain
I fight every day to keep from going insane
The world is cold leaving a lonely man to fold
but I keep my dignity because its more precious than gold
Time will continue to carry on
its in my hands to exceed and not prolong.
because I have visions of being free because this is where I do not belong


By Kevin M Watts

Kevin, I agree with you. You don't belong on Death Row. You belong in the ground.

Angry White Dude may write Kevin and let him know that I will celebrate October 8, 2008 as a day that my tax dollars no longer to keep alive a human piece of trash.

Here is an article about Kevin's crimes:

http://www.tdcaa.com/node/605

Here are more of Kevin's lovely writings and Pen Pal advertisement:

http://www.ccadp.org/kevinwatts.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too much cradle,not enough grave. Gnomesayin'??